Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Crash when adding picture

I've considered all of the above. That document was already posted. With all due respect, I don't think any of those are the problem. Every video will import correctly. But the moment I choose a picture, no luck. Just importing one picture, no luck. My phone is plenty powerful enough. I've made plenty of other Quik videos on this phone. I have a ton of storage space, so that's not an issue.

Yes, another phone works without a problem with the same pictures.

My guess is it could be related to some bug or conflict with the OnePlus OxygenOS? I believe I just updated to the latest security update this part week.

Someone please help!
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for getting back to us @robt8316

Given that it works fine with another phone,this is probably a compatibility issue.

Ill have this raised to the team.

We'll post an update as soon as we get one.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Thank you! I appreciate the help. I'm stuck!
Highlighted
Tourist

I'm getting the same problem on a Pixel XL. Crashes as soon as I try to add any pictures, regardless if I take them from Google photos or downloaded pictures. Doesn't seem linked to android, Google photos or Quik updates.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @rapiddive086

Were you able to go over the steps on Quik for mobile Crashes

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Yes - tried all those steps. If I add videos, it seems to be ok. The moment I try to add a photo, Quik crashes.
Highlighted
Explorer

Just FYI, GoPro is currently in the testing phases for their new mobile app. Hopefully it will correct the issue. No word on when it will be released, but I do know that it's coming soon.
Highlighted
Tourist

Yes, I also tried those potential solutions. No luck. I'm still stuck. I can't imagine why there aren't more with the same problem