Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Crash when adding picture

[ New ]
I've considered all of the above. That document was already posted. With all due respect, I don't think any of those are the problem. Every video will import correctly. But the moment I choose a picture, no luck. Just importing one picture, no luck. My phone is plenty powerful enough. I've made plenty of other Quik videos on this phone. I have a ton of storage space, so that's not an issue.

Yes, another phone works without a problem with the same pictures.

My guess is it could be related to some bug or conflict with the OnePlus OxygenOS? I believe I just updated to the latest security update this part week.

Someone please help!
GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for getting back to us @robt8316

Given that it works fine with another phone,this is probably a compatibility issue.

Ill have this raised to the team.

We'll post an update as soon as we get one.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Thank you! I appreciate the help. I'm stuck!
Tourist

[ New ]
I'm getting the same problem on a Pixel XL. Crashes as soon as I try to add any pictures, regardless if I take them from Google photos or downloaded pictures. Doesn't seem linked to android, Google photos or Quik updates.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @rapiddive086

Were you able to go over the steps on Quik for mobile Crashes

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
Yes - tried all those steps. If I add videos, it seems to be ok. The moment I try to add a photo, Quik crashes.
Highlighted
Explorer

[ New ]
Just FYI, GoPro is currently in the testing phases for their new mobile app. Hopefully it will correct the issue. No word on when it will be released, but I do know that it's coming soon.
Tourist

[ New ]
Yes, I also tried those potential solutions. No luck. I'm still stuck. I can't imagine why there aren't more with the same problem