Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Crash durante rendering GoPro MAX

L’applicazione crasha sempre durante rendering della reinquadratura della GoPro MAX. Provato su ipad pro e iphone 11 pro aggiornati a 13.7
Succede sia con Overcapture che con i keyframe.
La GoPro è aggiornata l’ultima versione disponibile.
Ho provato a disistallare e reistallare l’app, a riavviare i dispositivi, a riscaricare i video dalla gopro al telefono e ipad, a passare tramite cloud. Niente. Crasha durante il rendering

Aiuto

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Crash durante rendering GoPro MAX

I probably solved! I downloaded the files on the GoPro APP directly from the MAX instead of the Cloud and now everything works! I think it was a cloud upload problem.

Thanks so much for your help

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @capo03 

Sorry about that, update 7.0 is just around the corner, I would suggest waiting out for this update so see how it goes after a clean install and restart with this new version. You won't have to wait long, promise :) Then we will take it from there.

Highlighted
Tourist

Aggiornato l'app facendo un' installazione pulita. Nessun miglioramento, crash durante il rendering!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @capo03

Were you able to go through the steps on How to Resolve GoPro App Crashing or Freezing Issues?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

@aragon1006 si, prima di scrivere qui ho provato ogni possibile soluzione. Funzionava tutto bene prima dell’aggiornamento 13.7 di iPhone. Durante il rendering delle reinquadrature l’app si chiude. A prescindere dalla lunghezza del video e dei keyframe.
Highlighted
GoPro

@capo03 

Hi, what kind of file is it? Is it a big/long file? is it a part from a chaptered file?

Can you get me the crash logs please - right after the app crashes:

On your iPhone, navigate to the Settings app.
Go to Privacy.
Go to Diagnostics & Usage.
Go to Diagnostic & Usage Data.
You will see an alphabetical list all crash logs on your device.
Scroll to find crash log, called - GoPro...
Copy content and send the file to me: aoules@gopro.com

Thanks,

Highlighted
Tourist

Ho provato su file 360 gradi da 7 minuti ma anche su file da 1 minuto. Il problema però c’è anche su file tagliati inferiori a 1 minuto. Mando mail con i log grazie
Highlighted
Tourist

I probably solved! I downloaded the files on the GoPro APP directly from the MAX instead of the Cloud and now everything works! I think it was a cloud upload problem.

Thanks so much for your help