07-06-2019 01:16 PM
please help me with the connection GP hero Black 7 with the app. I tried many times to connect it, i put the password but nothing happened. It still connecting and without any notice it want me to put the password again. But no information about wrong password or etc. I tried also reset the password in camera, i tried many times also new passwords but still the same problem. I am really sad And Will appreciate quick help. Thank you very much. Jan
07-06-2019 03:15 PM
Typically, the connection issue between camera and GoPro App can be resolved by resetting the Wi-Fi settings. Please follow these troubleshooting steps accordingly:
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro App's history.
- Android: Open GoPro App. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro App. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Reset your camera’s Wi-Fi settings using the instructions HERE.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro using the instructions HERE.
Hopefully this helps.
07-06-2019 11:38 PM
07-09-2019 11:52 AM
@janpavlis, that seems odd. I just tried deleting a camera in the GoPro App's history on an Android device by pressing and holding the image. If that doesn't work on your end, to clear cache on the app (phone) settings (just clear cache and not clear data), and restart your phone. Then try the process again.