Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Cloud not working in app

[ New ]
When I try to access my cloud in the app, it just keeps on with the to revolving circles.

I’ve tried to reinstall, and to restart my iPhone, but nothing helps. It works Ok on my iPad.

Please advice?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Cloud not working in app

[ New ]

Hello @bhgiske

Make sure that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed on your device. Does your device still have ample storage space? 

Try logging in to your GoPro Plus account using a browser on your phone (not through the GoPro app) and see if you are able to access your media.

If you are able to do so, try signing out of the GoPro App and logging back in and see if it works. 

Let us know what you find out. A screenshot of the page that you are getting on the app will also be helpful. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Cloud not working in app

[ New ]

Hello @bhgiske

Make sure that you have the latest version of the GoPro App installed on your device. Does your device still have ample storage space? 

Try logging in to your GoPro Plus account using a browser on your phone (not through the GoPro app) and see if you are able to access your media.

If you are able to do so, try signing out of the GoPro App and logging back in and see if it works. 

Let us know what you find out. A screenshot of the page that you are getting on the app will also be helpful. 

Thanks, 
Marius