Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Cloud not loading on App

that what i had originally tried, but nothing was uploading. so then I asked about manually uploading. these are whats left

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the confirmation, @jolietmermaid. We have shared these details with the team. They are still investigating on what is going on. We will keep this thread updated once we have new information. 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thank you for your reply!
I have the latest app and enough data on my phone! It just keeps getting stuck on the loading screen and I’m worried it may have lost all my photos etc! I checked online and it wouldn’t load either :-(. Is there anything I can do?
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for the reply, @kieranboobyer. Will you be able to send us a screenshot of the loading screen that you see on the GoPro App? 

Highlighted
Sightseer

For some reason I can’t upload the screenshot? It just has the loading circle in the middle! Stays like that
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @kieranboobyer

Are you trying to upload is an attachment or using the Insert Image option?

Have you tried using another browser?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

IMG_4367.jpg
Highlighted
GoPro

@kieranboobyer. Do you also get the same loading circle when you check your media library through plus.gopro.com? Are your files under the APP tab marked with any of the icons described below?

CLOCK - Item is queued for upload
CLOUD+UP - Item uploading
CLOUD+CHECK - Upload completed
EXCLAMATION - There was an error uploading