Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Cloud not loading on App

Hey, no my media just loads straight away! It’s only ever on the phone app I get stuck on that loading screen when I click on cloud. It never leaves that loading screen even after updating the app, resetting my phone and installing again. Maybe it’s the version of the app? Just a tad confused
Highlighted
Tourist

moi j'ai pas de problème à envoyer mes fichiers sur le Cloud avec le transfert automatique (Hero 6) mais par contre dans l'appli sur mon iphone X "CLOUD" ça dit toujours "Aucun média". Est-ce que je ne devrais pas voir tout le contenu dans mon Cloud en cliquant sur cet onglet ?? présentement le seul moyen de voir quest-ce qui est dans le Cloud c'est de passer par le site web de GoPro. prévoyez-vous régler le problème bientôt ??IMG_6600.PNG

Highlighted
GoPro

@kieranboobyer. We cannot say for certain at this time. I just tested and I am able to upload media to PLUS through the GoPro App. The Mobile Upload is enabled (Settings > My Account> Mobile Upload in Blue) so that once media is imported to the app from the camera, they are automatically uploaded to the PLUS cloud. 

Which version of the GoPro App is installed on your device? If this is already how your GoPro App is set up, it could be the account itself or the server. 

Have you been able to try out a different method of adding media to PLUS? Which one have you tried? Are you able to see your media through plus.gopro.com?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @benviau. You should be able to view your PLUS media through the GoPro App. Have you ever been able to upload media using the GoPro App before? 

We would like to do some troubleshooting steps to isolate the issue. First, try this. Sign out of the GoPro App, give it about 30 minutes, then sign back in. See if the PLUS media library will already be accessed through the app. 

If not, let us enable the Mobile Upload on the app. Go to Settings, then My Account, then Mobile Upload (have this in Blue = enabled). Then, import sample footage to the app. If you can, shoot a photo and a short 10-sec clip. We would like this to be new captures to be sure that they have not been uploaded to the cloud. 

Once the sample media are imported to the app, we expect them to be tagged with any of the icons below: 

CLOCK - Item is queued for upload
CLOUD+UP - Item uploading
CLOUD+CHECK - Upload completed
EXCLAMATION - There was an error uploading 

We will wait until the automatic upload completes. Once completed, please log in to plus.gopro.com and check if the new media is there. If confirmed, go back to the app and see if they will already appear under the CLOUD tab. 

Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

dans mon application iphone, sous l'onglet APPLI il y a un nuage avec un crochet dans toutes mes images et vidéos. Donc tout ses bien transférer dans le cloud. si je click sur l'onglet CLOUD, sa dit "aucun média" donc je comprends qu'il n'est pas possible de visualiser le contenu de mon cloud sur cet onglet alors que je devrais tout voir le contenu de mon CLOUD... lorsque je transfert mes images et vidéos de ma Hero6 vers le CLOUD via transfert automatique, je ne passe pas par l'appli, la Gopro se connect sur le WIFI et transfert automatiquement le contenu sur le CLOUD. Donc, de cette façon je n'utilise pas d'espace sur mon cellulaire à part quelques clips et images que j'ai transféré dans mon cell. Lorsque je me connecte sur GoPro.com je vois tous mes vidéos et images qui se sont correctement transférés. Mais toujours impossible de voir quoi que ce soit dans l'onglet CLOUD dans l'appli sur mon téléphone (même chose avec mon ipad mini 4)... c'est comme si il ne voyait pas le contenu de mon CLOUD. je me suis déconnecté de mon compte PLUS pendant au moins 30-45 minutes et reconnecté... toujours pareil. j'ai la version 6.11 (3659) de l'appli.

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the details you provided, @benviau. We will share this with the team for a closer look. We will keep you posted through this thread. 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @benviau, @kieranboobyer, @jolietmermaid. Since the last post on this thread, we have released new versions of the GoPro App. Have you been able to update the GoPro App on your devices? Are you still observing issues with (1) Uploading media to PLUS through mobile upload in the app, and (2) viewing your PLUS media through the APP tab in the app? Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

non. j'ai fait la mise à jour et sa fonctionne toujours pas...je dois toujours passer par gopro.com et me connecter dans mon compte pour voir le contenu de mon cloud.IMG_6846.PNG