Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Cel no compatible con GoPro Hero 7 Black.

Hola amigos!

Pues me compré mi GoPro Hero 7 Black y ocurre que, al seguir las instrucciones me pide que baje la APP para actualizar la cámara y Oh Sorpresa! mi celular Android no es compatible con la aplicación. Qué puedo hacer en este caso? Hay alguna otra aplicación que pueda usar?

También intenté bajar la aplicación a mi laptop, pero no la encontré.

Espero me puedan ayudar, gracias!

GoPro

Re: Cel no compatible con GoPro Hero 7 Black.

Sorry to hear about that, @berenicec604. You can still use your camera despite not having a compatible phone. In order to do the update, please follow the Manual Update steps below: 

1. Go to the Update page and choose your HERO7 camera.
  2. Under "Other ways to update" at the base of the page, click "Update your camera manually."
  3. Enter your Serial Number and other requested information, click Next Step.
  4. Click "Download Update."
  5. Click "Click here to download firmware."
  6. Follow the steps on the screen for detailed instructions for your operating system. 

When you do these steps, it is important that the battery is fully charged and that the SD card is formatted. Once the update is done, you can use the camera as usual. Since the GoPro App will not be available due to phone compatibility, you can use programs that can be installed on your computer for importing, viewing, and editing your GoPro media. There is a list of such programs/applications here