Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Re: Capture always show loading on Xiaomi mi4i

How can i get vertsion 3.3 ?
Tourist

So, 3 days ago, Xiaomi released new MIUI version, Global 8.2.1.0 ... it caused my Redmi Note 3 to factory reset. But i just tried this Capture 3.3 pre-release again and everyhting seems fine. Also Got my Hero 4 Black firmware updated and running. Didn´t got time to deepdive into settings and test yet, but basics set up and funcionality worked just fine. 

Sightseer

I would like test it to, lates version bug for my xiaomi MI4C badly, 

vlasi83@gmail.com

ian
GoPro

Thanks so much for everyone's patience.  I know this has taken a much longer time than we originally expected.  Capture 3.3 is being released to the Google Play app store right now, so you should all soon have access to this bug fix.  Special thanks to those users who were able to help us test the pre-release version of 3.3 and verify that the Xiaomi issue is fixed!

The app store takes a few hours to update, so if you don't see Capture 3.3 there currently, you should see it over the next few hours.  If you continue to have problems, please let us know!  We now have two Xiaomi devices: one Chinese build of the OS and one international, so we're much better equipped to test and solve these issues if they arise in the future.

Sightseer

Same problem: Redmi Note 3 Miui8 Android 6.0.1 Capture app won't load

Highlighted
Sightseer

this helps me a lot with xiaomi redmi note 3