Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Cannot use Quik app on apple device now, because it's not iOS 13. Why isn't there an older version

[ New ]
Available for devices not being capable of updating to apples newest iOS versions. If there's no way to use my old device with GoPro it's useless now. Was working fine until I'm forced to update to a version that's not compatible with my iPhone
Sightseer

Re: Cannot use Quik app on apple device now, because it's not iOS 13. Why isn't there an older versi

[ New ]

I have also faced same issue. Looking for the solution.

GoPro

Re: Cannot use Quik app on apple device now, because it's not iOS 13. Why isn't there an older versi

[ New ]

@grayblaze60303, @klesnm24651, the latest version of the GoPro Quik app is compatible with iOS Devices (iOS 13 or newer). See GoPro Quik: Camera And Phone Compatibility for more information. Sorry, the installer for the older version/s of the app is no longer available in the app store or website.

Sightseer

[ New ]

Thanks for the solution. The latest app resolves everything. I think its also available on applinked.