Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Cannot save stories to GoPro app

[ New ]
I am having a similar issue.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @betor. We used the email address associated with your Hub profile but we are unable to pull up a record of an active subscription. What seems to be the issue? How may we help?

GoPro

[ New ]

@kruger78 @betor @spiryalp33068 

So, sorry about that issue, the bug is fixed in 8.0 so you will have to wait a little for it to be available, I'm very sorry. It's coming up end of the month.

Hiker

[ New ]
Haindash, great news about the update. Looking forward to it
Hiker

[ New ]
So, the complimentary subsriptipn expired, app was updated and now this (see photo). Not at all happy with this
0650F431-8A97-494D-B60F-4114EE78CCA7.png
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi,

@kruger78 @betor @spiryalp33068 

Do you now have the correct tabs in your app? > App / Phone / Cloud / Edits

8.0 has introduced some premium features: original music, filters, 2 new styles and a speed tool.
Speed tool is a premium feature only if you create segments. If you tap once on the WHOLE video strip, it will select it all and you can apply slomo / fastmo without a subscription. As long as you don't use any premium features, you can save your video and you don't have to pay (if you have a GoPro paired with the app)

Hiker

[ New ]
Haindash, yes, the tabs are ok now - I even noticed that my cloud is still uploading which suggests my subscription is still ongoing and yet, it asks me to subscribe in order to save the edit.

I created a simple story, selected style (travel), applied filter (vibe) and selected music from the included pack, that was always a part of the basic package so no premium features to my knowledge. I can understand charging for additional premium features and cloud functionality but I do not accept having to pay for something that was advertised as a part of the package when I bought the camera. I am guessing its just a teething glitch and hope we can resolve it otherwise, users from before the cloud introduction will need to be given access to all the features that were previously a part of the package ;)
GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,
Travel is a premium style so if you don't have a GoPro subscription you can't use it for your edit. If you use any other styles than Travel and Glitch you will be able to export if you have a camera paired.
The little blue striking light icon tells you if the feature is premium or not.