Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: Cannot save stories to GoPro app

[ New ]
That is weird..... What's your app version and OS version?
Hiker

[ New ]
App was just updated to 7.3.1 version and iOS is 14.2 bit 14.3 is available, I will try updating to that and see if it makes a difference
Hiker

[ New ]
So, tried updating iOS to latest 14.3, reinstalled GoPro app again but still, Edits screen only shows Clouds page. I really don’t know what else to do
GoPro

[ New ]

IMG_E241DCDE86AC-1.jpeg

this is what you should see.
App media = GoPro media / Cloud is where you can set up yoru subscription or log in to existing account. Edits is where you can start a multi-clip edit.

Also you can you try to:
select App media, then tap on the first icon on the blue bottom bar to it sends your media to Mural (Home Feed)
From Mural you will get an auto-edit with these media, you can modify this edit then save it.

That edit once saved, should also appear inside the EDITS tab.

Hiker

[ New ]
Yes, this is what should be seen but its not. It only shows App and Edits but not Cloud - consequently, cloud page just sits on the Edits page.

I grabbed my son’s iPhone 7, which I used previously, installed the app and it works well there 🤔 attached is the screenshot from that phone.

So, it doesn’t work on iPhone 11 Pro (iOS 14.2 and 14.3) iPad 2 Air (iOS 14.2) but it does work on iPhone 7 (iOS 14.2). Latest app version used on all devices. Hope this helps in narrowing down the source of problem
Tourist

[ New ]
Under EDITS i see my projects of edits, not finally movie. When i export project do the phone memory, it appears in folder "GoPro-Exports". Earlier content of that folder was automatically sent to the cloud do panel "Edits". I could for example send to somebody link to that movie. Now the content of folder "GoPro-Exports" is not sent do the cloud. Another problem is that te projects in panel edits don't synchronize between different phones.
Hiker

[ New ]
No issue with anything you said but still, something is wrong with the app on some Apple devices but not the others. If you look at the screenshot on previous page, my edits page is messed up and shows Cloud subscription page instead. I have no problem with video edits, they, unlike stories, show up under the App tab. My stories are there, they are saved and I can see memory decreasing accordingly but I just can’t see them and therefore can’t do anything with them.

I am ex experienced and IT savvy person so I’d rather focus on a broken app than a possibility of me being a daft user 🙄
Hiker

[ New ]
Just to underline that the problem isn’t solved yet - any indication towards what could be the problem?