Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Cannot restore purchases on GoPro Quik iOS app

[ New ]

I subscribed to GoPro's new app, since you stopped supporting your old Quik app which was broken. Last week I was editing a video and at the end it would not save my changes, saying that it required a subscription--I've already got a subscription. I attempted the restore purchases button, but it claims that "my receipt is linked to another account" which is not the case. I tried cancelling all of my edits (an hours work!) to get to the log out button. I logged out and back in, tried creating a new GoPro account, even uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Same error message.

Please let me know how I should re-link my subscription (purchased via the iOS App Store) with my GoPro account.

Also, seriously consider modifying your app so that one can reach the acccount tools pages without losing all changes to the current video.

GoPro

Re: Cannot restore purchases on GoPro Quik iOS app

[ New ]

Hello, @daringflar88175. We used the email address associated with your Hub profile but we are unable to pull up a subscription record. Is it a GoPro subscription that you have? or the Quik-only subscription? Could it be associated with a different email address? If so, you may send the email information to me through a private message so we can check the status on our end. Thanks!

Sightseer

[ New ]

@mariustanya I'm actually having a very similar problem-- I think what happened is that my husband created a separate account with a different email, and the subscription is under my Apple ID email. However, he is saying that on his phone it would let him save, but not on the iPad. It also seems like the devices aren't syncing. Can you please help?

GoPro

[ New ]

@heroicflar31525, please be sure that you have the same GoPro Subscription account signed in on all devices. 

Sightseer

[ New ]

I paid 9.99 for a year usage for the GoPro App on my iPhone and now it won't let me save my video and won't let me restore my purchase. I just did the purchase march 23rd 2021. I have the reciept. I'm annoyed as hell. It keeps popping the add that says subscribe so I click subscribe then it takes me to another page and it has a button that says restore but once I click that it keep repeating the same steps over and over again. HELP PLEASE.

GoPro

[ New ]

@natalienichole, ensure that you have the latest version of the app installed. Also, you may try to sign out and log back in.

In addition, I tried to locate your GoPro Subscription using the email address on your Support Hub profile to no avail. Please make sure that you're signed in to the app using the correct email. The GoPro Subscription is linked to the email address used when it was purchased.