Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Cannot login via Facebook

Whne I login via Facebook, it always fail and show " something went wrong"

IMG_0040.PNG
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Cannot login via Facebook

Hello @shadowtsang. What are you trying to do? Are you trying to login to your GoPro Account via Facebook? Are you attempting to live stream? More details about the issue will help us understand it better. We hope to hear back from you. 

Highlighted
Tourist

I am trying to login to my gropro account using gopro app for ios , but it show something went wrong" . I have no problem when using another account using another email adress
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @shadowtsang

Please check if you'll be able to login via gopro.com

This will help us isolare the issue further.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

no, I cannot login via gopro.com by using facebook account. But, I can login via facebook by using GoPro Quik PC version.
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the reply. See if using a different browser will work. Also try to clear cache and cookies and make sure that the email information and password that you use is the same one for you GoPro account. We just tried on our end and it is working. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

I tried different browser, including Edge, Chome and firefox. I delete all the cookies and tried to login via GoPro .com. I guide me to the facebook page. After I typed in the ID and password then enter, it re-guided me to the gopro login page.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @shadowtsang

Are you getting any login error?

Thanks!

Ej