Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Cannot link to Instagram IOS fusion

I am new to GoPro and am having fun making videos. However, I am not able to share to Instagram either through posts or stories. The only social accounts I see for sharing are YouTube and FB, despite reading many articles which indicate you should be able to share. I have iPhone 7plus running the most recent operating software. Same for GoPro app. Any help appreciated,

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Cannot link to Instagram IOS fusion

[ Edited ]

Hello @sunnyvista64553

Thank you for reaching out. This is one feature that we would like you to be able to use with ease, so sorry to hear about the trouble. How are you sharing your videos? Are you doing them via Quik for mobile? Sharing them directly from the GoPro App? Are you getting any error message? 

I noticed that the title of your questions indicate Fusion. Are you perhaps trying to share a 360° footage? In that case, the only options for sharing such are YouTube and Facebook (for the time being). You can share OverCapture and 360° files after rendering them through Fusion Studio or, you can download them from Facebook and/or YouTube and share them to Instagram after the download. The length of the video might be limited though and Instagram might do some cropping on the overall view.  

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, 

Mariu

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Cannot link to Instagram IOS fusion

[ Edited ]

Hello @sunnyvista64553

Thank you for reaching out. This is one feature that we would like you to be able to use with ease, so sorry to hear about the trouble. How are you sharing your videos? Are you doing them via Quik for mobile? Sharing them directly from the GoPro App? Are you getting any error message? 

I noticed that the title of your questions indicate Fusion. Are you perhaps trying to share a 360° footage? In that case, the only options for sharing such are YouTube and Facebook (for the time being). You can share OverCapture and 360° files after rendering them through Fusion Studio or, you can download them from Facebook and/or YouTube and share them to Instagram after the download. The length of the video might be limited though and Instagram might do some cropping on the overall view.  

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, 

Mariu