Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Cannot connect GoPro App

Hi anriquez, thanks for your reply.
I have upgraded the GoPro App to latest version and I also added my GoPro to the App again. However, the problem presist. Please help. Thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the update, @lostrider. We will check with the App team again regarding this concern. We will keep you posted through this thread. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Having same issue with a Hero3+ silver using ios14 beta
Highlighted
GoPro

@cameronm8428, were you able to go through the suggested troubleshooting steps?

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi,

This was the first time connecting the gopro to this phone. I did try everything in the steps to fix this and the app is the latest as I only just downloaded it. I also updated the firmware on the gopro, but each time it just says there was a problem connecting.

Thanks.

Highlighted
GoPro

@cameronm8428, there are some additional troubleshooting suggestions here https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/Troubleshooting-GoPro-App-Connectivity-Issues/ta-p/392964 that will help resolve the problem. Let us know how it goes.

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks, I have already tried all of this. I am going to try another iPhone so will see how that goes as I thought maybe something to do with ios14?
Highlighted
GoPro

Thanks for going over the suggested steps, @cameronm8428. We'll share the details with the team. We'll keep everyone posted.