Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Nomad

Re: Can you add media to an existing Quik video? If so how?

Thanks for the reply, @mariustanya. I did "duplicate and edit" too. Sometimes is working, sometimes not (specially with long projects and many files). Anyway, editing in Quik is more confortable for me and crashes less than editing in GoPro App.

I keep defending Quik is such an epic app :)
Hiker

Nice thanks for testing, now come back in 3 days and try to duplicate and edit the project again. It usually works right away or shortly after but not after some time. Thanks
GoPro

[ Edited ]
I will see how it goes after three days, appreciate the additional information you and @tony-rey provided. Quik will continue to work but we do not see updates for it anymore as the GoPro App has the features integrated.
Hiker

Thanks for the help. I didn't realize the GoPro app was quite a bit similar, however they missed a couple things like when you pic a filter it doesn't apply to all the clips, same with picture ratio. Can you tell me what resolution it saves in, the quik app did 1080p 60fps will the GoPro app do it as well, I can't find the setting for this.
GoPro

@dannysiggers, yes, the story export quality in the GoPro App (using Multi-Clip Edit) is automatically set to 1080P/60 FPS.

Hiker

It seems to be more compressed. I recommend having the option to select from several different output quality options. Everything is capable of playing 4k now and when a video is uploaded to YouTube or any social media it gets really compressed. Having its source a high quality reduces this degradation.