Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Can we upgrade Quik Mobile to support Hero 8 & 9?

[ New ]

Hi,

I used Quik a lot with my hero 7, I loved the app, it saving me a lot of time instead of using professional video editing app, but I just found out it doesn't support hero 8 & 9 for the intelligent trim options. Please Please Please update the app to support it, I just sold Hero 7 for Hero 9 and right now can only use the "Balance" or "Manual" mode.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Can we upgrade Quik Mobile to support Hero 8 & 9?

[ New ]

Hi @spiryriver21768

Although no longer in development, you can still use the program to import, view, and edit your GoPro footage. 

You may also explore other programs that can be used for the same purpose. Moreover, the GoPro App also supports importing, viewing, and editing GoPro media on a compatible mobile device

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Can we upgrade Quik Mobile to support Hero 8 & 9?

[ New ]

Hi @spiryriver21768

Although no longer in development, you can still use the program to import, view, and edit your GoPro footage. 

You may also explore other programs that can be used for the same purpose. Moreover, the GoPro App also supports importing, viewing, and editing GoPro media on a compatible mobile device

Thanks!

Ej