Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Can’t get hero 5 to auto upload

[ New ]

Just bought a hero 5 Black. So far I am regretting this very much. Just want to set up auto upload of images onto GoPro plus and will not connect to camera. Support site is utter rubbish as it tells you to go to menus that don’t exist. Anybody any idea.

I have reset the connection several times. GoPro app connects to camera but I just get a screen with ‘something went wrong-give it another shot’. So unless this can get fixed today I will have to buy enough memory cards for my holiday. Not exactly my idea of progress

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Can’t get hero 5 to auto upload

[ New ]

Hi @simmart

Sorry to know that. 

In order for you to set it up we just want to make sure that you're subscribed to GoPro PLUS and using the same exact email address on the app. 

Once you verified that the email is the same pair the camera to your phone and then there should be a cloud icon on camera selection screen. 

Click that and you'll have an option to connect GoPro PLUS or cloud storage. 

If you need more details and step by step instruction you can contact GoPro Customer Support. 

They are available via phone or chat. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks and Regards,

-Jay 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Can’t get hero 5 to auto upload

[ New ]

Hi @simmart

Sorry to know that. 

In order for you to set it up we just want to make sure that you're subscribed to GoPro PLUS and using the same exact email address on the app. 

Once you verified that the email is the same pair the camera to your phone and then there should be a cloud icon on camera selection screen. 

Click that and you'll have an option to connect GoPro PLUS or cloud storage. 

If you need more details and step by step instruction you can contact GoPro Customer Support. 

They are available via phone or chat. 

https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks and Regards,

-Jay