Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Can't get Hero5 connected to Capture app "No internet connection" message

For me, the connection seems to hang when attempting to connect the bluetooth. I've tried everything, changing sequences, etc. Now

I'm able to get my Hero5 and Iphone 7 connected, but to do it, I have to delete the wifi connection and the bluetooth connection and the camera from the capture app on the iPhone and then reset all connections on the GoPro. I don't have to do it everytime, but I now allow for the time to do it before i plan to use since it's unpredictable when it will work and when it won't, at least unpredictable so far. Serious PIA. Thanks GoPro for being so proactive in responding to this long standing issue. jk

I hope this helps anyone having this problem.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks

I had same issue but its good now. I was about to return the product, i thought it was defect or something.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Thanks!  All connected!

Highlighted
Sightseer

Perfect! This video followed exactly worked for me... after over an hour of frustration before vid
Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue. Very fustrating!! have to do a factory reset EVERYTIME.

Gopro team....FIX THIS issue. has been around for long enough for it to have been resloved by now

Highlighted
Sightseer

It is your go pro !!! I bought 3 hero 5 blacks. 2 connect perfectly and one does not connect at all !!! It says exactly what you are describing I tried everything as well ! Return it or buy another one and return the broken one in the new box!
Highlighted
Sightseer

My issue seems slightly different. This is very self explanatory and the app is simply not Pairing after I've connected. Once I'm connected to the gopro wifi, I switch back to the app, and the app instruction screen does not change. Very frustrating
Highlighted
Sightseer

sorted my connection out thanks