03-27-2021 11:24 AM
Can't find hero 5 for pairing[ New ]
03-27-2021 02:01 PM
Re: Can't find hero 5 for pairing[ New ]
@superflame52837, I have a few troubleshooting suggestions that will help:
- Restart your mobile device.
- Once your phone is back on, turn on/off the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings.
- Remove your camera entry from the GoPro Quik's history.
- Android: Open GoPro Quik. Press and hold the image of the camera and delete the entry from your camera history.
- iOS: Open GoPro Quik. Tap the pencil icon in the top-left corner of the Camera menu page. Tap the red X icon to delete the camera entry from your app’s history.
- Clear the cache for the GoPro Quik in your device's settings under the "Applications" section.
- Kill the app and relaunch it.
- On your GoPro camera, turn the Wi-Fi off and on. Then restart the camera.
- Now, put the camera in pairing mode.
- Open the GoPro Quik on your phone and tap the camera icon. The app will try to connect via Bluetooth and take you through the pairing process. Follow the on-screen instructions in the app.
- Note: Some phones and regions require the camera to be in a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band, you may also try this out.
- For future reconnections, just make sure that the camera’s Wi-Fi is on and you’ll be all set.