Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Can t connect hero5 session with huawei p20 pro

[ New ]
I have a realy bad situation. I can t connect my hero5 session with my p20 pro. I tryed everything ( factory reset gopro 5 times, reset wifi don t know how many times l, reset phone wi fi, reset phone...) sometimes a message appears that there is a problem with wi fi band and i need to change it to 2.4GHz, but i can t find where on the session 5 :(
GoPro

Re: Can t connect hero5 session with huawei p20 pro

[ New ]

@greentree8450, we've seen similar cases before, however, some situations were resolved by resetting all the devices' settings. Did you delete the GoPro camera under the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi entries in your mobile device’s settings before attempting to re-pair to your GoPro?

If you've already gone through the reset process, please ensure that you have your HERO5 Session updated. It might also help to reinstall the firmware update of the camera can help correct any errors with the current software installation. Follow the manual update instructions specified in this article: https://gopro.com/help/articles/block/How-to-Update-GoPro-Cameras

Also ensure that you have the latest GoPro App (6.0) installed, and your mobile device's OS is updated. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Hello. I tryed everythinf you mentioned but it still doesn't work. Updated the camera manually and done all the resets :( today i tryed with other phones and it wont connect. They all find my camera and after trying to connect it stops and wonr connect
Tourist

[ New ]
Do you have a place in Romania maybe where i can send it for service?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @greentree8450

GoPro does not have authorized repair centers.

It will be best to reach out to our Support Team to move forward with this concern.

They are available by phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs  

Please let them know of the troubleshooting steps taken.

Thanks!

Ej