Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Can’t add music to an edit

[ New ]

This is so annoying... I have made my edit - around 15 mins and it runs perfectly on my ipad. I previously had some GoPro music overlaid and it then limited my edit to the length of the song. Ok, I thought so I got some royalty free music and combined it to make it exceed 15 minutes length. Added it to my music library, its now available in my Music app but when I try and apply it the Quik app just says oops an error has occurred and the edit can't be applied (attached). So I duplicated the edit and tried to apply some GoPro music and now I get the same error. The error message is poor in the extreme so I don't actually know what the error is!?! Please help! I can make any other edits I like to the edit and it saves them fine. I just can't add music.

46926ED2-34A1-4371-8FE4-87C62D97E2A1.png

Accepted Solutions
Tourist

Re: Can’t add music to an edit

[ New ]

Updated and I am super thrilled to say that this has solved my problem! :-)

View solution in original post

All Replies
Sightseer

[ New ]
I am facing another problem related to music. So I’ve a song downloaded and have tried to place under My Music but when I try to browse for the song it doesn’t appear on the Go Pro My Music. This is a mp3 song
Sightseer

[ New ]
I am facing another problem related to music. So I’ve a song downloaded and have tried to place under My Music but when I try to browse for the song it doesn’t appear on the Go Pro My Music. This is a mp3 format
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @jacquesv3571 and @megasand57236. There are troubleshooting steps on this thread  that you might want to explore. 

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi @jacquesv3571
It seems that the issue you are encountering is related to the project itself rather than the music. Some edits that you may have done on the project is causing some trouble.
Try to make changes to the project, video style, duration, remove speed settings if any, move media around etc...
Tourist

[ New ]

Hi @haindash I can make any other changes I like to the project, just cannot add music...

Tourist

[ New ]
Hi, I have already been through that part of the process. I can SEE the music in the QUIK app, it just will not let me add it (and now not any other music either) to my edit. I can change anything else I like in the edit no problem.
GoPro

[ New ]
@jacquesv3571
Update 10.0 is out, could you give it a try?
Thank you
Tourist

[ New ]

Updated and I am super thrilled to say that this has solved my problem! :-)

GoPro

[ New ]
Well you have no idea how happy that makes me, one less problem on the face of the world - well this forum at least ahahah !!! Yay!!!! Happy 10.0 :)))