Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Can't Download GoPro app on blackview 8000

Hi, i can't download GoPro app on my smartphone blackview bv8000, it's updated with android 7.0. (I downloaded quik editor without problems). Is there any other reason?
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Can't Download GoPro app on blackview 8000

Hi @vitaltree8411

What error message are you getting when trying to download the app?

What country is your Playstore registered to?

Would you mind sending us a screenshot when on the search page/app page?

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aragon1006, i'm from Italy, i Can't download the app from PlayStore because It Say that my phone Is not suitable with GoPro app. My Android OS Is updated.

Thank you
Andrea
Screenshot_20200222-074429.png
Highlighted
GoPro

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aenriquez , you have publish a link to this post, but i still have any answer. So, why i Can't download GoPro app?, It's not suitable with my phone?, There's a problem with some smartphone?, It's possibile to fix this problem?, Thanks
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @vitaltree8411. By any chance, have you been able to try downloading the GoPro App to a different device or phone? 

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @mariustanya , i have the app on my wife's iPhone, and in pasta on another android phone. Now i need ti know if the problema Is the OS (I have android 7.0 updated) or if it's a problem with the brand of the phon
Highlighted
GoPro

Our list of compatibility requirements indicates that devices running on at least Android 7.0 should be able to support the GoPro App. However, there may be specific system requirements that need to be met depending on the GoPro App functions that will be used such as viewing, pairing, controlling, trimming, etc. It seems now though that there are brands as well that may not be compatible but we cannot say for certain as to which ones as we do not have coverage on all Android devices.