Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Can someone explain how the GoPro app works. I have a goPro Max, I can view videos fine but how do I

[ New ]

So here's my issue I have a goPro Max, but can't seem to figure out how to use the app to re-frame the video, I don't see any options for reframing when I view the video. what am I missing

I also don't understand why there's two icons for videos one shows movies and the other shows videos ,?

finally unusually work in premier and for the life of me I don't see how I can import the 360 ​​video into it. I thought 360 video from all camera supported standard format?

any insights or tutorials would be useful.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Can someone explain how the GoPro app works. I have a goPro Max, I can view videos fine but h...

[ New ]

Hello @hitachis2545. There are some details here GoPro Quik: How to Use Reframe that will help.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Can someone explain how the GoPro app works. I have a goPro Max, I can view videos fine but h...

[ New ]

Hello @hitachis2545. There are some details here GoPro Quik: How to Use Reframe that will help.