Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Can I get GoPro Capture?

[ New ]

Hi,

I have a GoPro Hero 4 Session. I also have an old phone and two tablets. I had removed the Capture App to save some space in the knowledge that I could download it when necessary. Unfortunately my phone is Android 5 and I realise that the new GoPro App is not compatible with my phone or tablets.

My needs for the mobile app are very simple - I just need to use the phone to set up my GoPro on a bike and be able to see what angle and view I have. I sometimes modify the quality of picture etc. but that is pretty well everything I require from the mobile app. Is it possible to obtain the GoPro Capture App? (I really do not have any need for cloud or other connectivity for my use of the camera.

Regards

Noel

GoPro

Re: Can I get GoPro Capture?

[ New ]

Sorry, @noele23. We are unable to provide older versions of the GoPro App or the Capture App. We only have access to the latest version. You may be able to search for older versions through the App Store or the Play Store. 

Tourist

Re: Can I get GoPro Capture?

[ New ]

Thanks for the prompt response. The Play Store only offers the newer app. Not really very satisfactory.

Regards

Noel