Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: Calidad recomendada de la grabacion para no perder calidad cuando se exportan historia desde ...

@motomulder I had QA test this on Xiami and we didn't find that the exported (save to phone) video was of bad quality.
Don't hesitate to share more info as well as the final file so we can have a look. Thank you.

Tourist

Re: Calidad recomendada de la grabacion para no perder calidad cuando se exportan historia desde ...

Hola @haindash , disculpa la demora en responder, en este link están todas las export de la app al telefono (https://gopro.com/v/m0aJlMeMNy8eK), es facil ver como se vuelve borroso el camino cuando hay cambios de luz, y como se pixela la imagen cuando hay polvo

GoPro

@motomulder Ok I understand now. You're sending me a GoPro Plus link and it's "normal" as the quality isn't the full one.
Please, open the link on a computer, once on your video page, tap on the ... bottom right corner and select: download original quality file.
You can check the result on your computer, it will look better.