Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Calidad recomendada de la grabacion para no perder calidad cuando se exportan historia desde la app

Hola,

Me gustaria saber con que calidad de grabacion funciona mejor la applicacion gopro app de android cuando exporta videos. ya probe en 4k@30fps y en 1080@60fps y en ambos caso se pixela el video exprtado

gracias

Nomad

Re: Calidad recomendada de la grabacion para no perder calidad cuando se exportan historia desde la

Hola, motomulder.

En verdad no me pixela grabando en FullHD y exportando en un Xiaomi MI A2. ¿Qué dispositivo utilizas?

Tourist

Re: Calidad recomendada de la grabacion para no perder calidad cuando se exportan historia desde la

Hola tonyr771     

Los videos desde la gopro salen geniales, pero al exportar la historia se pixela o pierden calidad. Tengo un xiaomi mi8

GoPro

@motomulder, are you editing the video (creating QuikStory) using the Multi-Clip tool in the GoPro App? Or saving the video directly to local Photos or Gallery in your mobile device?

Using the Multi-Clip tool in the app, the story export quality is set to 1080P 60FPS.

Tourist

@aenriquez Yes, I'm using the multistory tool of the gopro app. Actually i don't do much editing just export the suggested story. But quality of the exported video is very bad compared to the quality of the individual video clips. The last time I exported an stoyr the first 30 second the image was blurry and pixelated :( (I had the camera set to record 1080@60fps)

I've also tested 4k@30fps with same results. I've been wodering if there is a way to adjust this o if a different configuration on the camera coul solve this issue
GoPro

Re: Calidad recomendada de la grabacion para no perder calidad cuando se exportan historia desde ...

@motomulder, there's currently no other available configuration in the app to change the export quality. Is the video blurry and pixelated when saved to the app or your mobile device? Or only when uploaded to social media?

Tourist

Re: Calidad recomendada de la grabacion para no perder calidad cuando se exportan historia desde ...

@aenriquez the video gets pixelated when its saved to the device (when clicking saved to phone)
GoPro

@motomulder 

Would you mind sending us the original file - I mean the export result?