Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Burst mode and stories

[ New ]

Hi,

I found out burst mode pictures cannot be used on stories.

Is there a work around to be able to use one of the burst picture for my stories?

I thought about renaming the file GOPR0xxxxx + deleting other pictures but I suspect these files are located in a specific folder. I cannot see that folder when I hook my laptop onto my GoPro.

Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Burst mode and stories

[ New ]

Hello, @boldhike406. If you have imported your GoPro media to your laptop via Quik for desktop, you can use the file path specified here to locate the storage folder. Once found, go to the specific date when the burst shot was taken and you will be able to see the folder for the shots. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @boldhike406. If you have imported your GoPro media to your laptop via Quik for desktop, you can use the file path specified here to locate the storage folder. Once found, go to the specific date when the burst shot was taken and you will be able to see the folder for the shots. 

GoPro

[ New ]
Hi,

So I tried with Burst Photos I made with my HERO8 - I had 30 photos, imported it to my GoPro App.
If you select the burst, you'll get the message that it's not supported in a story but if you first tap on the burst to open and see all image, then you can select some photos of the burst and put them in a Story.
So you could first select your burst photos that you want and then once the Story has started you can add other media from there.

Hope that helps a bit.