Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Bring Back the Last Version for QUIK iOS Mobile Phones

[ New ]
The only way you can solve my issues are by bringing back the old app - this new one is not user friendly at all and lost all the wonderful themes to use - it wasn’t worth buying the subscription to me at all - I thought it was gonna give us more options & features - but what actually occurred is the new app took away themes and who knows what else I’m so disgusted with this new version I haven’t even looked further and canceled my subscription. They gave us 13 themes and they are all the boring themes I never used before because I didn’t like them and now that’s all they offer - it’s a joke. I am completely disappointed. I hate to burst the development & code writers bubble but this version is for the trash can 🗑 ugh 🤦‍♀️
GoPro

Re: Bring Back the Last Version for QUIK iOS Mobile Phones

[ New ]

Hi @-rkr-

Thank you for your feedback. We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users.
We'll have this shared with the team in charge.

Regards,

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

Totally agree!!!

Sightseer

[ New ]

@aragon1006 wrote:

Hi @-rkr-

Thank you for your feedback. We are continuously working on improving the experience of our users.
We'll have this shared with the team in charge.

Regards,

Ej

Totally agree with the post.  I had the same issue here.  I started using the last app and it was no longer supported.  I download the new one, just to find that it has fewer themes and instead of improving it, is not easier to use.  There is no desktop app, so what the team is been doing then?  We liked the previous app, at least put it back and leave it for paying users.  That's and excuse for us to pay.  BRING IT BACK.