Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Black screen only audio Quick for Mobile

Hello, I am using Motorola G5s with Android 7.1.1. I installed Quick for mobile but unfortunately cannot see a movie (only blck screen instead) while audio works perfectly. Could you please advice? Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Black screen only audio Quick for Mobile

Hello @armatka. The mobile device might not support the 4K resolution completely. In order to create an edit or a movie that is longer than 60 seconds, you may want to explore other programs here Programs to View and Edit Videos . Some users also share about editing programs on this thread. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @armatka

Does this happen to all video files?

Do you still remember the resolution used on these videos?

Have you tried testing the files with a different model?

Also, what SD card are you using?

Please make sure that the camera and the app are both up to date.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Sightseer

Hi,

it was 4K,

the mobile app is up to date,

I am downloading movies from Go pro plus

I tried movies on desktop (Windows 10) and I can see the movie but Quick for Desktop works so slow it is impossible to edtit. It is Intel i5 3Ghz x64, 8 GB RAM (so it shoud not be so slow). Moreovr I would like to prepare a movie longer than 60 sec.:(

Thanks

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @armatka. The mobile device might not support the 4K resolution completely. In order to create an edit or a movie that is longer than 60 seconds, you may want to explore other programs here Programs to View and Edit Videos . Some users also share about editing programs on this thread. Hope this helps!