Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Att GoPro tech support, PLEASE clarify what exactly is the deal with android 12/quik/max 360 bugs?

[ New ]

can we please have some clarification on known issues with the Quik software and Android12?  are ALL Android 12 platforms having issues with the quik software? 

I just picked up a max 360 today and I have quickly learned that my older Motorola g7 with android 10-  and Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 is not powerful enough to even load or play my 360 videos. If i reduce the videos down to 3k I can play the videos in quik for about 3 seconds until my phone locks up.

so BEFORE I go out and get a new phone in the next few days, can someone at go pro clarify what is going on with the gopro quik app, android,  should ALL or MOST android 10's work with the quick app/ max360 right now?

or is now the time to jump ship with anroid and get apple if I want this go pro software to have its best chance of working without making me want to throw all my devices out of my window??

GoPro

Re: Att GoPro tech support, PLEASE clarify what exactly is the deal with android 12/quik/max 360 ...

[ New ]

Hi @heroicvist4201

You may check GoPro Quik: 360 Media Support for reference.

Thanks!

Ej