Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Re: Are you really working on the iPad App landscape issue?

[ New ]

should have been in release 1.0, this is not an enhancemnt it's a break/fix !   top priority 

Tourist

[ New ]

I understand now. GoPro is basically telling us to go to hell and stopp bothering them. My iPad is mounted and cant use the app to edit my videos

Tourist

[ New ]

pretty much ! 

Tourist

[ New ]

You need to stop lying to the customers. It's been 3 years. You've renamed the app and done a total revamp. Just tell the customers you're not going to fix the iPad landscape issue already. This is crazy frustrating. How can you seriously continuously tell people for THREE years that fixing landscape on iPad is on the roadmap but there are other things. You're trying to jam pack the camera and app with features but won't fix the foundation. Talk about backwards. Guess I'm just another iPad user with his iPad in a keyboard case that's totally screwed by GoPro's lazyness. I work in IT, and I am going to call this lazy and abhorent. Shame on the developers, the testers, shame on You if you say you "push this everyday but there are other things".  Again hyper dissappointed in your product service. The camera only makes up some of the experience. The video still has to be crafted in POST and not having landscape for a video editing app is beyond baffling. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
I will support the previous post. It's just a shame !!! I have to pay crazy money for your camera and then rotate my iPad in all planes to get comfortable. And if you make your landscape orientation, do not write and do not brag about it. For three years you have been begging for this, not asking. Do not brag about this fix later.
Hiker

[ New ]

That's it. Frustration. I'm in IT as well and we know how a backlog works. If not done in so long, it's not backlog anymore, it is the icebox/parking lot/we-dont-care stories bucket.

GoPro here is either really bad with their development and need help modernizing the process, or they're just straight up liying for years.

And it's not like we're asking for a feature or an open api for the camera (check how neat insta360 api looks). We're asking just for a bug fix!

Anyhoo... It's just sad to see such an iconic brand, a modern and young company, treating their customers with such disrespect. :/

Hiker

[ New ]

SHAME ON YOU GOPRO!!! When I got my Hero 7 I was having an issue and a tech buy from GoPro write a patch code in a few days which fixed it, and such a crucial fix has been ignored for 24 months!

There's a IPad movement going at the moment we are trying to get as many people on board to return your GoPros and demand FULL REFUNDS until this issue is resolved, go to DJI instead.

We need to hit the company where it hurts, their pockets. Go join the facebook group all!!!