Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
GoPro

Re: Are you really working on the iPad App landscape issue?

[ New ]
Hi,
We are not currently working on it but we have integrated this feature into our roadmap.
Hiker

[ New ]
Hi GoPro, I’m pretty pissed that this issue was not resolved 5 months ago, especially when the tech guy told me ‘we are working on a solution’. It’s a bloody simple coding error and patch! If you can’t get your existing products right then why go make more bad products. How about you focus on your loyal customers who are already are funding your company. I’m going to do a tech report about this issue on our radio station on Friday so may cost you a few of these $$$ in business. Fix now, simple!
Sightseer

[ New ]

And now there is a "new" app to replace the old GoPro app - called Quik (like another,older app - very confusing). 

And this supposedly new app STILL DOESN'T SUPPORT LANDSCAPE ON IPADS!!! FFS...🙄🤬

Tourist

[ New ]

please, stream this to the internet and share the link here! 

GoPro, please, considere creating an open API to control your amazing camaras! Can you imagine all the badaas applications that could come up and amaze your clients?!

Best of luck with your backlog! 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Hello - any update for this?  Super frustrating  !  

-Mike