12-19-2019 12:00 AM
After the last update the screen shows no rendered video on an S10+ with Android 10. The previous version at least rendered the video correctly. The funny thing is that somehow the app is working because the music plays correctly.
12-19-2019 02:15 AM
Sorry about that, could you give us some more info?
- Device: S10+ on Android 10
- Camera: ? and Firmeware ?
- What kind of video is it? > Resolution/fps/is it 360 footage?
- What are you doing with the video? > what kind of edit?
- Does this happen with ANY video or just a particular video?
- Did you try a little phone reboot? never hurts.
12-19-2019 02:29 AM - edited 12-19-2019 02:30 AM
The problem is when I try to edit some footage with the app. I listen the music added automatically by the app but no video output (just black screen). I tried with different videos from the camera and from the phone (h264, h265, and different photos and the same). With the previous version the video output was OK (although with the know issues with the camera connection).
Camera:Gopro hero 8 on latest update
Mobile: s10+ with official Android 10.
I have also tried to reset, reinstall de app, etc with the same results