Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Sightseer

App not recognizing Go Pro Plus accounts

I've seen various threads noting elements of this problem, but to describe it comprehensively in hopes that GoPro will resolve it -  I have a GoPro Plus Account.  I have signed into the app.  When I go to upload pictures (i.e. hit the cloud next to the device as instructed), the app sends me to sign up for a GoPro Plus account.  There is no option to log in to an existing account.  Thus, the app and my GoPro plus account are completely useless.  I've spent 45 minutes with customer service and their response is that there "is a problem with Plus accounts" at this time and they will notify me when there is a solution.  What?  That's not acceptable.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: App not recognizing Go Pro Plus accounts

Hi @jcwbftsc,

I'll flag this with our Plus team to see if I can get an update. 

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have the same issue.  Please update me as well or I’ll just ask Apple for a refund.

Highlighted
Sightseer

Any updates on this? I have the same issue.
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @ryanv12566
I‘ve had the same issue. I can not upload any Media to the cloud. No Option to Login to an existing account. Pls help.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @royalpike78405

Are you using an Android or an iPhone? Please ensure that your App is up to date. See if you have the option to SIGN OUT and force the app to get you back to the SIGN IN page.

Android: Tap the 3-line icon on the upper left hand side> Settings> Account>  Sign Out

iPhone: Tap on the gear Icon> Sign out

Once signed out, you should see the welcome page again. Sign in with your account associated to your GoPro Plus subscription.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi @aragon1006
Thanks for your reply. I‘ve tried it but with no sucess.
On my personal page at the GoPro Website it seems there is a different password. I tried to change it into my actual password that i used for my Login. But i don‘t know the deposited PW. Maybe it‘s an idea to delete my account and open a new one?
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @royalpike78405

How did you sign up for GoPro Plus, is it via AppStore, Play Store or directly to the GoPro website?

Once you sign in via gopro.com, do you see the Plus icon right next your name?

If your having an issue with the logins, try the forgot password link.

Regards,

Ej