Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

App not available in my location

[ New ]
I used to love Quik since I discovered it but lately has been disappointing when the GoPro came up. The app is not available in Nigeria and I can't even edit pictures/videos again with ease as I get errors to login whereas my location is not supported.
GoPro

Re: App not available in my location

[ New ]

Hello, @semasir. You should be able to download and install the Quik app to a compatible device in Nigeria. The Quik subscription is not available at this time but you should be able to use the app to control your camera, view media, and import them as well. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
Unfortunately, I can't use the app to edit anything at the moment. I loved using it before now to create highlights to pictures/videos but this updated Pro version is not making me edit anything except I subscribe. Am I missing anything? I wish I have access to my old phone
GoPro

[ New ]

@semasir. There is information on the free and paid features of the Quik app at https://community.gopro.com/t5/en/GoPro-Quik-Free-vs-Subscription-Features/ta-p/1028709 that you may refer to. 

Sightseer

[ New ]
I can't export the images worked out after I logged out of my account which gave me an option to edit but I keep getting the response that I need to subscribe before I can then save the file worked on. Its just so sad seeing this.