Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

App doesn't start at all (iOS)

The iOS app just keeps crashing. Shows the intro screen but after 10-20s app disappears. Shows on the list of active apps, but when chosen is "invisible" in a way that app is open but shows the desktop. Sometimes when I select the app from the deck of open apps and quickly tap the screen I manage to get the app to show the main screen but everything is locked.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: App doesn't start at all (iOS)

Hello @tmerelin

Your saved videos will still be there even if you uninstall the app as long as you login with the same account. The videos are saved on the device. When you mentioned presets, did you mean settings you have on the camera? The app will not  impact them. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @tmerelin

What iOS version is your phone on?As I understand, Apple released a new update recently. Were you able to update yours? Also have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the GoPro App?

Thanks!

EJ

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

I have the latest version (11.2.6). I haven't tried a reinstall. What happens to my presets, previous videos and bought content?

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the latest version (11.2.6). I haven't tried a reinstall. What happens to my presets, previous videos and bought content?

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @tmerelin

Your saved videos will still be there even if you uninstall the app as long as you login with the same account. The videos are saved on the device. When you mentioned presets, did you mean settings you have on the camera? The app will not  impact them. Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks, 
Marius