Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Hiker

Re: Android app update for Fusion?

@jefft @ryanv12566 silence from Gopro??? No information and no clarity.

From a frustrated loyal customer and shareholder Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
GoPro

Hey @btellus,

Unfortunately we do not have any isight into what the App team is working on. I can try my best to get some info but that is not something that is typically passed along to Jeff or myself.

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Hiker

@ryanv12566

Well isn't that pathetic. So I've paid $1k on a camera which I cant get any confirmation from anyone at Gopro that it will work in the future with my Note8?

Highlighted
Tourist

I've had my paperweight now for a week, also not aware that the supposed Andriod App didn’t support my phone. This topic goes back 3 months. I’ve not read the terms and conditions, but is the best option to return this product within the first 30 days and wait for GoPro to fix all the problems and actually sell a product that work (completely)?

Highlighted
Tourist

When is the Android App coming?

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

Yes.... still waiting for PROPER android support for ALL current market phones. TIME to get serious Gopro ! .... I notice that no support people will respond to there posts about Android... if it's not fixed... 1st fail.... 2nd is total lack of tech support.

Highlighted
Hiker

Any Change GoPro app will update (this month)??? for compatibility with MOST high end android devices!!!

Or 

Make a device (Remote) that is compatible !!! 

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the OnePlus 5T and, according to multiple chats with GoPro, I can't connect my fusion because the "hardware in my device is not supported."

Well, there is a work around. When you go into the gopro app to connect a new camera, instead of clicking on the fusion, click on the hero 6 black instead. Then go through the pairing process as normal. Turn on connect in the fusion and it'll connect. It will even show that it is connected as a fusion. The 360 video preview works, you can control the camera.... everything. The only thing I don't have is overcapture. But hell, at least I can see what I am shooting and control the camera from the app. 

GoPro has got to figure out their software issues. It's pretty unacceptable that CLEARLY the issue has zero to do with the device hardware. It's just easier for them to blame other companies that fix their issues. The app is just as important as the camera, GoPro. Get it together.