Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Android app update for Fusion?

Same here!! Returned!
Highlighted
Tourist

Well I preordered mine during the live event and have been staring at it in a box since release day. I called for support only to go through tech support, 2nd tier tech support (to try the same things), only to be told that I would be contacted within 2 business days (11 DAYS AGO) and still have not heard back. I have followed up with emails and ZERO REPLY. 

Here's the email from the day the case was started:

Thanks for giving us a call!

Support case 04336366 has been created for you. Should you need to reach back out to us about this case, you can reply to this email here, or give us a call back and reference case 04336366. You can reach us at the numbers listed here: www.gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers

We hope we helped to answer any questions you had, but please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Many Thanks, 
GoPro Support

I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THIS CAMERA THAT I'VE SPENT WAY TOO MUCH MONEY ON, SPENT WAY TOO MUCH TIME TROUBLESHOOTING, AND HAVE BEEN IGNORED BY GOPRO (AMATURE) FOR HELP RESOLVING THIS ISSUE.

This company is horrible! Do not buy anything from them!

Highlighted
Hiker

UPDATE Android APP PLZ....

Sony Xperia XZ1 not Listed... (___F#CK___) :O

Why????????????????????? Why compatible with all the Previous Iphones and not the NEWEST ANDROID Based Phones 

Update Android APP PLZ

Update Android APP PLZ

Update Android APP PLZ

Update Android APP PLZ

Update Android APP PLZ

Update Android APP PLZ

Update Android APP PLZ

Update Android APP PLZ

Update Android APP PLZ

Update Android APP PLZ

Update PLZ

Update PLZ

Update PLZ

Update PLZ

Update PLZ

Update PLZ

Update PLZ

Update PLZ

Highlighted
Sightseer

All android here, nothing works on 4 high end devices, support sent me out the door with 'your' devices are not supported but i just found out it is the app that doesn't support any android device. What a load of bollocks, i had come to expect more of gopro than this dubious business. 

Highlighted
Tourist

[ Edited ]

UPDATE*** After countless calls to support and going through the same troubleshooting steps over and over and over again I finally had my case escalated. This manager William knew **bleep** well that the camera would not work with Android but he insisted that we open a case. That case was assigned to him and no one else was allowed to help me with it. Every time that I called he was "in a meeting." I begged for my money back for this worthless camera with zero Android support and zero technical support available. Lo and behold after nearly 10 calls and countless unanswered emails I was able to get my money back.

I suggest all of you do the same.

Highlighted
Hiker

[ Edited ]

@irish2316 wrote:
Just spoke with gopro rep. No plans on updating compatibility with android! Smh! I've got an s8 galaxy n your telling me it's not gonna work and there not planning on fixing it! Well just returned this 850!$

@jefft @ryanv12566  is this correct? Will the current android flagships like note 8 & samsung s8 ever be compatible with fusion??

Highlighted
Tourist

Yup sure is correct! Gopro rep told me straight out! Galaxy s8 will not work! Disappointed in gopro for this one! I even tried it on an iPhone n the app crashed EVERY time I tried saving a video!
Highlighted
Hiker

@jefft @ryanv12566 please can we get some clarity here? Is gopro working on making the Fusion work with other androids or not? The gopro support rep advised me android isn't compatable at all with fusion?????