Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Hiker

Re: Android app update for Fusion?

App says Galaxy Note 8 is not compatible??? You must be kidding me.
Sightseer

Has anyone been able to connect?

One Plus 5 will not connect either.

I´ll give them 14 more days to fix that, then I´ll return this expensive paperweight.

Tourist

I've been able to connect, (Galaxy S8 - US version), but you can't create an overcapture edit and it's pretty basic compared to the iOS version.  :(

Highlighted
Hiker

Well I can connect my Pixel 2 XL on Android 8.1, but I am unable to download photos to the phone.  It says it transfers, but it doesn't.  I've checked the file folders and everything, doubled checked it using a Hero 6 to transfer files to the proper folder, but the Fusion will just not do it.  It creates a temp folder showing the attempted transfer inside the cache folder, but no photo.  Anyone having the same issue?

Hiker

Wondering when the Android app will be updated to support the Fusion on my Sony XPERIA?

Would be nice to be able to control it with my Sony XPERIA XZ1 compact instead of having to borow a iphone from anyone!

Hiker

I'm able to connect with my old OnePlus 2 (Android 6.0.1).

Hiker

Great!!!  Still nothing with SONY XPERIA.... :(

Spoiler

Tourist

Just spoke with gopro rep. No plans on updating compatibility with android! Smh! I've got an s8 galaxy n your telling me it's not gonna work and there not planning on fixing it! Well just returned this 850!$