Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Android 9 update breaks gopro fusion video editing.

Thank you for the update, @jameslouie1. This is noted. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Please take note. Im using samsung A50 (android 9)
Highlighted
Sightseer

hero 5 black
hero 7 black

to galaxy s8 plus

just sits at 0% when trying to get my media to my phone.
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @inittowinit425

Is there a chance that the app was moved to your phone's external storage?

If this is the case, please have it moved back to the internal storage then try again.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Where is the new version of the GoPro app? We are in june, and the last update of the app was in april 5. 

I can't edit my fusion videos and pics in my note9 since this android 9 update. Before this android update the app was working perfectly, but right now, I can just see the thumbnail of my 360 media, and not the 360 media. The other cameras like my hero7 black and hero6 black are working well. I can see the thumbnail and the media of them.

Yeah, my sd cards are on the list, and I can edit my media in my the fusion app for desktop, but I'd like to edit them in my note9 too.

There are much more resources to edit the 360 media on the gopro app in my note9 than on the fusion app for desktop, so please fix it guys!

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @rschardong. Has your mobile device worked with Fusion through the GoPro App before? Is the specific model of your Note9 included in the list of devices supported by Fusion? Which version is your device running on? We are awaiting an update to the GoPro App to be released soon. We do not have specifics at this time but you can always check for new information through this link. Hope to hear back from you. 

Highlighted
Tourist

Yeah it worked well for 3 moths (dezember, january and february) with my fusion. No crashs, no bugs. 

My note9 model is SM-N960U1, the closer model that is on the list is SM-N960U1. But I don't think so that it's the problem because the app alrealdy worked before the android 9 update.

I'm using the 5.2.2. version of the gopro app that was updated in april 5

Highlighted
GoPro

This is noted, @rschardong. We will pass this along to the team. Thank you for the details you provided.