Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Android 8 GoPro app issues

[ Edited ]

Hi, when I'm trying to add a GoPro 5 Black camera to my new phone with Android 8 it doesn't show any cameras to choose on the first screen, I tried on my Android 7 phone and it was working. Can you please help me to resolve this problem?

Screenshot_20171226-091923.png

Accepted Solutions
Sightseer

Re: Android 8 GoPro app issues

Hi, resolved issue by cleaning all application data manually, after that it worked

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro Community Manager

@celticbear - Not sure why that may be happening, but I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the app just to check that the error isn't there. If that doesn't correct the issue, our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can help

Jeff

Sightseer

hi @jefft,

Tried that, the same issue, blank selection screen.

GoPro Community Manager

Try giving our Support team a call. They can go through the pairing process with you and see if they can spot what's going on.

Sightseer

Hi, resolved issue by cleaning all application data manually, after that it worked

Sightseer

what do you mean by cleaning all app data manualy i have this mate 10 pro and the new dumb go pro app and don t see my cameras !! 

Sightseer

Bei mir das gleiche Problem.

Am Huawei Mate 10 Pro und Android 8 zeigt mir die GoPro App keine Kamerauswahl an.

Habe es dann am Mediapad mit Android 7 ausprobiert. Dort hat es funktioniert.

Es gibt nur 2 Möglichkeiten: Huawei oder Android 8 bzw. die GoPro App ist nicht kompatibel.

Grüße

Oliver

Tourist

@versysdriver

Problemlösung für folgendes Problem:

Die Kamera kann nicht ausgewählt werden

Go to settings on your Mate 10 Pro. Wähle intelligente Unterstützung->Systemnavigation->Navigationsleiste und aktiviere unter dem Titel Navigationsleiste den Regler auf aktiv.

Nun hast Du die Möglichkeit, die Systemnavigationsleiste zu verbergen. Mach das, während du im Kameraauswahlmenu der Gopro-App bist. Nun sollten Dir alle Kameras angezeigt werden.

Eventuell könnte, so vermute ich, auch die Deaktivierung des Vollbildmodus unter den Appeinstellung der Gopro-App helfen.

ACHTUNG:
Es behebt aber die weiteren Verbindungsprobleme nicht. Die Gopro Hero 6 Black ist zumindest bei mir nur über wlan 2.4GHz zu verbinden ;)