Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Always software problems

Man, i spend so much time trying to figure out how to operate the cameras, then when i finally capture some footage,  i come home and software doesn't work.

Now my issue is trying to save clips for media that's been uploaded to the cloud...keep getting an error.  I guess I'll dowload the entire file to my computer and do it that way again!  

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Always software problems

Thank you for the details that you provided, @tbrek. There seems to be an issue with trimming videos in the PLUS cloud at this time. Our team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. A workaround that may work is to use an incognito browser to access your PLUS media through plus.gopro.com. 

Ideally, the Wi-Fi connectivity range for the GoPro App is between 35-50 feet depending on the wireless interference in your area or where the camera is. Do you observe this to happen even in locations other than in the plane? 

As we do not have the capacity to call for troubleshooting, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team. They will be able to assist you directly and walk you through further troubleshooting. You can reach them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello, @tbrek. Will you be able to walk us through your flow? This will allow us to better understand what is going on and help you best. If you have screenshots of the error message (if there is any) that you are getting, they would be greatly helpful. Better yet, you can post a screen recording of your workflow. Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Hello thanks for responding. In this particular case I'm simply trying to trim a clip from a file that's been uploaded to the cloud. I just keep getting error messages. I then just download to computer and do it there but as you know that takes up a lot of space and time to download. 

Also since I have you, I lose connection often with my iPhone and devices even when within 6 feet. Once I lose connection I never seem to get it back. Devices are attached under a wing of a small plane. Is there something I can do to resolve this?

For all the other issues it might be best to call me to discuss. 

troy 

Highlighted
GoPro

Thank you for the details that you provided, @tbrek. There seems to be an issue with trimming videos in the PLUS cloud at this time. Our team is aware of the issue and is looking into it. A workaround that may work is to use an incognito browser to access your PLUS media through plus.gopro.com. 

Ideally, the Wi-Fi connectivity range for the GoPro App is between 35-50 feet depending on the wireless interference in your area or where the camera is. Do you observe this to happen even in locations other than in the plane? 

As we do not have the capacity to call for troubleshooting, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team. They will be able to assist you directly and walk you through further troubleshooting. You can reach them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs .