Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

Akzeptierte Lösung Pixel 3a oder Android 10 Problem?

So I traveled at the end of summer and started editing videos on my Pixel 3a. In the end I ran out of space and I had to clean up everything and then just download the files I needed to create videos.

First, try to only select videos in linked Google Photos as they will crash and immediately shut down. Then I downloaded the media I wanted to use again and tried again. I managed to make two videos, although sometimes it still crashed and I had to start over.

Now I have updated to Android 10 and apparently can not do much anymore. I can add photos / videos but it seems they are being downloaded. I have to add them 3-4 times at the same time, or I get the error "I'm sorry I can not make a video" and I need to undo the import.

Does anyone else have these problems or is there a workaround? Is the phone too weak to handle videos?

Many thanks..

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Akzeptierte Lösung Pixel 3a oder Android 10 Problem?

@oliverbhai Are you trying to edit on GoPro App or Quik App?

Highlighted
Tourist

Re: Akzeptierte Lösung Pixel 3a oder Android 10 Problem?

@oliverbhai wrote:

So I traveled at the end of summer and started editing videos on my Pixel 3a. In the end I ran out of space and I had to clean up everything and then just download the files I needed to create videos.

First, try to only select videos in linked Google Photos as they will crash and immediately shut down. Then I downloaded the media I wanted to use again and tried again. I managed to make two videos, although sometimes it still crashed and I had to start over.

Now I have updated to Android 10 and apparently can not do much anymore. I can add photos / videos but it seems they are being downloaded. I have to add them 3-4 times at the same time, or I get the error "I'm sorry I can not make a video" and I need to undo the import. reverse image search email checker port checker

Does anyone else have these problems or is there a workaround? Is the phone too weak to handle videos?

Many thanks..

Thank you my issue has been solved,...