Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Sightseer

Add "Sorting" functions in Media of GoPro Apps !!!

[ New ]

Hi Sirs,

The photos and videos under the MEDIA (under LOCAL) can not be sorted in a reasonable order. All new imported files are disordered. It is extremely difficult to find out the new imported files. Can you add "sorting" file like by Date?

Appreciate and wait for your update on APPs (IOS)

GoPro

Re: Add "Sorting" functions in Media of GoPro Apps !!!

[ New ]

Hi @rockydawn67078

The current version of the app allows you to sort the files by photos, videos, clips, Hilights and 360 media.

I understand your side when it comes to sorting it by date. If this is an option you'd like to see in the GoPro App, you may leave your feedback here.

Thanks!

EJ

Sightseer

[ New ]
Hi Sir,

I checked again the disordered arrangement of photos / videos imported into the iPhone is due to “media information do have date recorded”. It causes disordered arrangement of my new imported media. I have no this problem in Hero 5, just happen in my new Fusion. It’s really strange that even the same batch of photos taking at the same period, some media will have date missing and some are fine. It’s the root causes of disorder arrangement of media.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @rockydawn67078

Do you recall if the battery on the camera has been drained or empty during that time? It has been observed that the date on the camera resets when the battery gets drained while in the camera. 

Thanks, 
Marius