Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Highlighted
Tourist

.360 files transfer from SD card to iPad

[ New ]

Hello.
Im wondering if there's any other way to transfer 360 footage from my GoPro Max to my iPad other than through Wi-Fi (which i slow and heats up the camera a lot)

I got a SD card reader for my iPad Pro I see the files ending in .360 format but I can't seem to export them to the GoPro App or Quik App. Any Suggestion?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: .360 files transfer from SD card to iPad

[ New ]

Hello, @edwinl5666. The .360 files can only be detected by the GoPro app directly through/from the camera. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @edwinl5666. The .360 files can only be detected by the GoPro app directly through/from the camera. 

Hiker

[ New ]

Could you please explain more about this process? I've connected my GoPro SD card reader to my iPad via USB connection cable. How do I now import my GoPro .360 files via the GoPro app? Or does the SD card need to be inside my GoPro MAX in order for the app to see it/import it? 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hey peanutismint

The only way for 360 file is to keep your SD card in the camera and use the app to use WIFI transfer...

Its super slow i know but there's no work around since they don't have native access from files app to import to GoPro app and its been a long time...
You're better off using your computer to edit 360 for faster file access...

Hiker

[ New ]
--bleep--, I was afraid that was going to be the answer. Thanks for the info! Hopefully GoPro are reading and can look into allowing users to cable connect their cameras to iPad/iPhone in future; I have a feeling it would be slightly faster than wireless but then maybe I’m wrong...
Tourist

[ New ]
Tell me about it... I would t hold my breath many other people asked and it’s not done yet...