Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

360 Videos that copied from PC to SD Card Not Playing inside GoPro app

[ New ]

Hello,

I have a GoPro MAX and took a couple of videos before I subscribed to GoPro. I imported a couple of my videos to PC. I want those videos to be uploaded to the cloud.  So I tried to copy the videos from pc to sd card and saw that I can not see the videos inside the GoPro app. How can I solve this problem?

PS: I tried to upload all of my videos from my media page but it got stuck. Uploading from my media works when I upload the videos one by one. That's a lot of work for 100 GB video.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: 360 Videos that copied from PC to SD Card Not Playing inside GoPro app

[ New ]

@odmerdin. The .LRV and .THM files cannot be created manually. If you already have the media saved on your computer, you can manually upload them to the Cloud, one at a time or simultaneously, through GoPro.com. To do this, log in to your account and select Add media. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @odmerdin. When you copied the files from the computer back to the SD card, do you recall including the .LRV and .THM files? These files are necessary for the media to be accessible through the GoPro App. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello @mariustanya, It looks like I didn't import the .lrv and .thm files. Is it possible to create it manually? If I can't,  Is there any other way than upload from my media page?

Best Regards.

GoPro

[ New ]

@odmerdin. The .LRV and .THM files cannot be created manually. If you already have the media saved on your computer, you can manually upload them to the Cloud, one at a time or simultaneously, through GoPro.com. To do this, log in to your account and select Add media. 

Tourist

[ New ]

Thanks for the help on the issue @mariustanya. Started uploading from my media page since I got no other choice. Best Regards.

GoPro

[ New ]

Thanks for posting back with an update, @odmerdin. Let us know if anything else comes up.