Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

360 Photos to Mobile

[ New ]

I find it frustrating that my 360' camera can't save 360' photo's to the phone (Android).  I don't want to send them to Facebook, I want to save locally so I can edit or backup to Google Photos.  

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: 360 Photos to Mobile

[ New ]

Hi @sweetdive23088

Currently, neither iOS nor Android media gallery applications (iOS Photos, etc) natively support the 360 media created by Fusion. 

Therefore, contents are not saved directly to the application.

Content will be saved in the Local Media section of your GoPro App. As such, deleting the GoPro application will remove this content from your device. 

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sweetdive23088

Currently, neither iOS nor Android media gallery applications (iOS Photos, etc) natively support the 360 media created by Fusion. 

Therefore, contents are not saved directly to the application.

Content will be saved in the Local Media section of your GoPro App. As such, deleting the GoPro application will remove this content from your device. 

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

When will my most expensive 360 camera be able to do what my 3 other 360 cameras can do?

I can export the photo's in the Fusion PC app, copy them to the phone and display them in the native (or Google Photo's) gallery app.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @sweetdive23088

We are continuously working on getting the app updated.

Please continue to check our website for the next release.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Will the ability to save a 360 photo be in the next version of the Android mobile app? Please!?!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @nobledusk16031,

Not sure but we can submit your request to our team. 

Thanks,

-Jay