Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
GoPro Apps for Mobile
Tourist

Сохранение на Столкнулся с проблемой сохранения готового телефон готового ролика из приложения Gop

[ New ]
Столкнулся с проблемой сохранения готового ролика на телефон. Снимаю на на Gopro 9 2к супервью. Ролики сохраняются через раз. Один из таких моментво, когда загрузка останавливается на 80% и дальше не идет. По
Screenshot_2020-11-24-07-14-22-537_com.gopro.smarty.jpg
GoPro

Re: Сохранение на Столкнулся с проблемой сохранения готового телефон готового ролика из приложени...

[ New ]

Hello @antonqwer

Sorry for any trouble caused

Can you help us with the following information: Camera version, GoPro App version, phone and OS version.

If your device is using a Kirin 710 chipset, please note that the team is aware of this issue.

We'll post back for updates.

Thanks!

Ej

GoPro

Re: Сохранение на Столкнулся с проблемой сохранения готового телефон готового ролика из приложени...

[ New ]
Hi,

So either as @aragon1006 was saying you have a Huawei device with 710 chipset and that's an issue we are aware of and we will fix - OR it's something else.

An issue was triggered in the engine while rendering your video, and it's hard to know what :(
Could also be that one of your media has a problem (corrupt for some reasons) and is causing the engine to fail.

Try to start your video by adding first some media and then adding more as you go. Depending on the performance / capabilities of your device try to not overload it with a huge video and big files.
Do SAVE often so your video is saved as a project on your home. 

Try to save your video to the App so you're sure it's on the Home/Feed of GoPro App, then, kill the app, reboot your device, open the project again:
- try to change the order of some media
- try to use another video style (Raw)
- try removing some media,
- changing music,
- try to play with the duration of the global project, if it's a faulty media it's a bit difficult to know which one is at fault... 
- Consider the number of files you have / size, resolution, fps and duration.

It's a bit of a trial and error thing here sadly  
You could also try with another device and identical media to see if it's the device that can't handle certain media?
Make sure you have enough storage as well.
Tourist

[ New ]
Hahahaha)
Always trying something new.
Many years creating video by this perfect soft. And sometimes, few times a year, was have trouble like 80% and at all. But now, in this 2 month i have same problem every second video.
My camera gopro9
My phone xiaomi mi9 128
___
Try to find new manager for gopro app 🤗 joke
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi,

I'm sorry about that, but something is stuck and it's complicated to know what exactly unless we have the device to debug the issue.

That's why I've shared some of the tricks that could help in your situation. It could be an issue with one media that stucks the process or you could also try to change the global duration of the video and the video style - those are tips that have helped me personally in the past when I had stuck videos.

I'm sorry but I hope it helps. 

Tourist

[ New ]
I am not 1, who has same problem. We are living in 2020, not in 1990, when i need install some game with drums and prayers. You are big company. You get good money. Fixing this small bugs. Pls, think about 1000000000 your lovely follovers. Every body wanna be happy .
I dont like chane my style video, dont like chane media. I wanna use perfect soft from gopro company. Do not be like chines productions. Pls, do BEST. with my pleasure and respect fo my favorite action life device GOPRO. Hugs.
___
Dont answer me any more with sad news. Ths
GoPro

[ New ]

Just so you know, GoPro App will be updated in the coming weeks.

So at least some good news.